Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after 7 weeks in a cast with a broken leg, I got the cast off a few days ago, and I have started riding again. Still some pain shifting, and when shifting my weight around, but not too bad. To be honest it hurts less than freaking walking.

So late after noon I took off and met my friend Bear and we followed the Cleveland Metroparks starting by first running North through the Cuyahoga Valley. Once we hit Lake Erie we stayed along the shore through Downtown Cleveland, stopping for a few tourist pics at the touristy spots. Heading east to Willoughby, taking Chagrin River Rd South and down into the Chagrin Valley.
Was actually kinds nice just tooling around still staying somewhat close. Nothing a couple ibuprofen won't fix.

It was hot and muggy anywhere and anytime the sun came out, almost unbearably so.
A lot of the area we rode was in deep shade, which helped a lot.
In the Cuyahoga Valley, at an old barn, stopping to drink water

Our destination the shade in front of the old barn.

Somewhere in the Metroparks along the Rocky River

Downtown.
Things'll be waiting for you.

Bear says peace

Ate at some dive next to the Chagrin River Yacht Club (was actually pretty good )

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts
Congrats on riding again. Bear must feel painfully slow riding along with you.

Oh, and nice pics.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Nice pics Danimal!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on riding again. Bear must feel painfully slow riding along with you.

Oh, and nice pics.
You don't know Bear. He's a Harley guy reinventing himself. The Busa is just so he can tell his Harley buddies "it's the fastest":lmao:

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts
You don't know Bear. He's a Harley guy reinventing himself. The Busa is just so he can tell his Harley buddies "it's the fastest":lmao:
Ah, that "size matters" thing again. What is wrong with this country?

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, that "size matters" thing again. What is wrong with this country?

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app
He is getting better. He slowly is starting to trust himself and his tires, etc. I can see the progress.

Us old dudes take longer to adapt.:vroom:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts