Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Chief Greeter
28,582 Posts
Hi ASC, The red wheels look great!

The roomie gots a bike, alright.

Have you guys been riding around together?

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Looks great Mike! I agree, white is just too much upkeep to maintain that "fresh" look. The Suzuki logos are a nice touch too.
Did you put new tires on too?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
nice dood, now get rid of the shovel...cause I don't see no snow on the ground and paint the bike black;D

oh, and what's that orange blob by your right indicator???

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great Mike! I agree, white is just too much upkeep to maintain that "fresh" look. The Suzuki logos are a nice touch too.
Did you put new tires on too?
Nah. Front tire is still the same PP I've had for a while. Rear is a race take-off... a Bridgestone I think. Not sure what model. ONOZ! I'm mismatching brands/models! :jerkbag: :p

nice dood, now get rid of the shovel...cause I don't see no snow on the ground and paint the bike black;D
Got $70? :dontknow: Cause I need $70 to get the Suzuki FE. ;D The last one got folded up by that b-tch in the Durango. :angry5: The orange blob is actually a yellow blob, my Duck. He's still dressed for the winter though. Need to get the summer one back on.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Nah. Front tire is still the same PP I've had for a while. Rear is a race take-off... a Bridgestone I think. Not sure what model. ONOZ! I'm mismatching brands/models! :jerkbag: :p

Got $70? :dontknow: Cause I need $70 to get the Suzuki FE. ;D The last one got folded up by that b-tch in the Durango. :angry5: The orange blob is actually a yellow blob, my Duck. He's still dressed for the winter though. Need to get the summer one back on.
You should have got her to pay for it :p... I can mail you some sheet metal;D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts