Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been considering changing out my 2003 SV650stock front suspension with Race Tech emulators. Anyone know of any reputable and knowledgeable dealers to do the job? I am definitely having new tires put on this year, and from everything I've read, I'd have to pull the wheels, calipers, etc to do the forks anyhow. Figured it might make sense to do both at the same time. If the price is right, and some of the labor is "duplicate", I might have someone else do it in the area. I might consider the extra bucks of paying someone else to make sure the bike is set up right for me, and save me the time (since I spend way too much time at work).

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I would try L7 Motorsports. They're in Warren and not real close to you though. I've never used them, but flamingemu has, and highly recommended them. You can also google the name a find many other recommendations on other Detroit area forums.

L7 Motorsports
5550 E. 10 Mile Rd
Warren MI 48091
586-759-4735

I had my forks done at a maintenance day (thanks wacky_woodchuck), but the MI SV group has kind of died down. You could check and see when the Ohio guys are having a maintenance day. A lot of them came up for ours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts