Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new rear and since the front is also 6 years old I'm due for a new set anyway. I understand it's less money to order the tires online and do it myself but I don't have the equipment or desire to replace my own tires (if anyone in the area does have the equipment/know-how to do a tire change then let me know, I will be happy to show up with a case of beer for you and treat you to lunch).

Having said all that, does anyone know of any shops I can go to (within roughly 30-60 miles of NYC) where I can buy new tires and have them put on (preferably properly) without getting the typical nyc screw job by the shop? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Check out the NY riders thread for maintenance days. Meet some riders, make some friends and save some money.

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
MotorcycleSuperstore usually has decent deals on tires and can hook you up with a preferred shop/installer in your area. You buy the tires, they ship to the shop and they install and balance for a set fee that you will know about in advance of the sale. I did this once, worked out okay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.