Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hammer Grips were great when I had me SV... great product, great price, great guy... I'd like to get them for my Duc...

·
Administrator
11,042 Posts
HammerGrips ftw!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Pete what do I need to do to get a set for my Duc? or my T... any chance that you have found a clear material? I've been out of the loop for a while since selling the SV...

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
I have a tech spec and a hammer grip. Wht kind of pants are you wearing? With textile & jeans, the hammer grips rock. I've heard the tech specs are better with leather.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I have a tech spec and a hammer grip. Wht kind of pants are you wearing? With textile & jeans, the hammer grips rock. I've heard the tech specs are better with leather.
Thats interesting because I bought the tech specs based on the recommendations on the GSX-R board that they were better with jeans. I almost exclusively ride with jeans and havent had any issue with grip.

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
Thats interesting because I bought the tech specs based on the recommendations on the GSX-R board that they were better with jeans. I almost exclusively ride with jeans and havent had any issue with grip.
I'm not saying there are issues with grip. In my experience, having one of each mounted, the Hammer Grips give me far more confidence in both textile overpants and jeans.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts