Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what a reasonable price is for a 2005 SV650....tax, title license and everything? I live in Houston, Texas. Can I get one of these out-the door with tax title and license for what the MSRP is listed as?

·
Registered
101 Posts
search cycle trader for new sv's in Toledo OH. You'll get a link and a phone number for Honda East. Call them and talk to them about price plus shipping. They'll probably still beat your local dealership.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the good info man.....I'll check it out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have people gotten the extended warranty in that price range?

How many people actually get that 5 year warranty, how much does it usually cost in addition tothe bike?

A

·
0 Posts
I got mine for 6K out the door. I probobly could have gone lower. I walked in with cash. They wanted 7800 and I said good bye. No wait wait wait lets talk. Cash is the way to win. You gottem by the balls.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just bought my 2005 SV650 about a month ago. Listed price was $5500, but with tax, tags, etc... it ended up being $5,970. This is in Southern NJ.

·
Registered
153 Posts
You can't find those low prices hear in Sac. California. I went searching for a new 05', talked to 7-8 dealers and couldn't get one otd for less $6800. So end up with a new 03'. Was a deal hear but for you guys it was a rip off.

·
Registered
71 Posts
In OKC I got mine ('05 sv650) for 5,299, plus 200 for frieght and then 180 for ttl...so for less than 5,700 out the door...that was with no negotiations, bought it for the price as listed on the showroom for one with 0 miles...you outta be able to do within 200 bucks of that down in H-town.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just bought mine for 6000 OTD...thats tax title and license included....

Is this a good deal?

I don't know how you guy afford the insurance on those S models....mine is naked as a dutch hooker.

B

·
0 Posts
slappermouth said:
I just bought mine for 6000 OTD...thats tax title and license included....

Is this a good deal?

I don't know how you guy afford the insurance on those S models....mine is naked as a dutch hooker.
yea thats a very good deal, i got mine for 6100 and had to pay for tax which was like 300 bucks

·
Registered
28 Posts
ebbtide said:
search cycle trader for new sv's in Toledo OH. You'll get a link and a phone number for Honda East. Call them and talk to them about price plus shipping. They'll probably still beat your local dealership.
Amen - I am a honda east buyer and am in Des Moines, Iowa. The bike was shipped to me in a crate for $250 via yellow freight in 3 days. Great guys, awesome service! Go for ot!

·
Registered
76 Posts
2005 SV650

Got mine for $5900 Tax and Title out the door.
Free HAT and T-SHIRT too...

R

·
0 Posts
I checkout out stubbs cycles in Houston TX off telephone road. OTD it was around $7500 so i got out of there.

The best ive found is $5999 + TTL and whatever added fees they want

·
Registered
606 Posts
These are very reasonable prices to strive to get from a dealer: <no these are not dealer costs> If you can buy a current model for this price or better you are getting a great deal. If there is a special from Suzuki $100 or $200 off, subtract it from these prices.

650N $5225
650S $5645
1000 $7330

These prices do not include TTL, accessories or additional items like gap or warranty.

·
Registered
80 Posts
a couple of months ago I payed a total of $5600 on an '05 naked from Extreme Suzuki in Bellaire Ohio. They matched a price from a couple other dealers in Ohio, one of them being Honda East.

Anything MSRP or under and you're getting a pretty good deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts