Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I want to get a 2003 GSXR shock but I'm not sure what a reasonable price is. Ebay has some listed ranging from 10 to 80 bucks. Does anyone know what a fair price is for a shock in good condition? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
On eBay I wouldn't pay more than $50 shipped.

·
Registered
430 Posts
$50 sounds about right to me also.

the rules say we aren't supposed to reply with one line answers so I'm adding this second line.
Hope you like the shock :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which year

Well now that I know what price to expect, can anyone tell me what year and engine size GSXR is best for a 2003 SV? By best I mean easiest to install without grinding and stuff.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Re: Which year

Jiff84 said:
Well now that I know what price to expect, can anyone tell me what year and engine size GSXR is best for a 2003 SV? By best I mean easiest to install without grinding and stuff.
All 2nd gens need the battery box trimmed, and a shorter than the stock GSXR lower bolt to 'bolt on'

I'm running a 750 as its a little better spring rate for me than the 1000 shock, and I think they are the same shock.

M

·
0 Posts
Where were you a few days ago? Mine just went for $25 + shipping on Ebay with only one bid. It's on the way to Israel. What a pain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts