Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Rear sets that won't break the bank

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  SV Racing Parts 
#1 ·
Hey I am looking for a decent set of rearsets for my 07 sv650s, I really need to change out my set before summer, but I am trying not to spend a rediculous amount since I am saving for my cross country ride. I can't seem to find a decent price set out there. Any ideas?

#2 ·
:) Of course it all depends on what you are thinking a decent price is, but I produce the SV Racing Parts, Rear Sets, starting at $285 complete, shipped to your door,

I also carry all the Woodcraft products, including their rear sets.

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com whenever you are ready, and I will help you out,

My rear sets also come in Red, Blue, 2 shades of Gold, Black and Silver,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

#6 ·
I bought Blair's rear sets this winter. They are very nice. The pegs have a knurled so your boots don't slip and feel real secure. The pegs have 4 adjustment positions. I left them where they were when I got them. The shift and brake levers are fully adjustable. Which I played around with when I first got them now they have been set and haven't moved. I am 5'11" and did a 360 mile day last weekend and a couple 200 miles days this riding season and have been very comfortable. No big changes I still have times when I cramp up but that is to be expected.

Here's a couple pics so you can see what they look like.

#12 ·
There's a guy on barf that sells a set for a little over $200. Last time I checked he wasn't sure his stuff would fit and sv. I'm sure he'd be happy to try to fit you with a set since it'd open up a new market for him if his stuff fit perfectly. He may even cut you a deal for being the first to confirm it works on a sv. The guy is on barf, so he's probably in the San Francisco area. Worth a little ride imo.

#16 ·
Hey I am looking for a decent set of rear sets for my 07 SV650s, I really need to change out my set before summer, but I am trying not to spend a ridiculous amount since I am saving for my cross country ride. .......

:) Thanks for the support, the Black , SV Racing Parts, Rear Sets will be at your door in a couple of days,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

#22 ·
If you want cheap and quality but used, wait till the end of the racing season and post on the WERA boards. Now is not the right time to find deals.

As for the comment above on dragging a racing rearset on the pavement, if you are leaning that hard, you are rubbing elbow on the pavement and just about ready for a nice long slide. Remember to come to a complete stop before trying to get up. (been there, done that)

You want new, look around and you will find that the prices are very similar to OEM parts and much better quality than OEM.

I have never seen (inexpensive = motorcycle = quality) and I have been looking for that combination ever since I entered the sport. If you find it, please let me know.

#28 ·
To the OP;

Is the rear brake lever from your stock rearset in decent condition? Happened to snap mine off in a little tumble the other day and it needs replacing. If you would be willing to disassemble the rearset you are replacing and part it out, I may be interested in buying the brake pedal.

Shoot me an email at anxelesaxe@hotmail.com or PM me if so.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.