Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I thought so. I even let them keep my templates, in case anyone else wanted them. They probably tossed 'em by now, though.

· Registered
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes they do, but since I lack the tools and/or skill to put the nice beveled cut on them, I thought it best to let them do it for me.

No worries about the photos, I've pretty much ruled out safety wire, since I don't want the possibility of it scratching my subframe. I'll figure something (probably very Rube Goldbergian) out using cable ties and/or O-rings.

· Super Moderator
10,045 Posts
Yes they do, but since I lack the tools and/or skill to put the nice beveled cut on them, I thought it best to let them do it for me.

No worries about the photos, I've pretty much ruled out safety wire, since I don't want the possibility of it scratching my subframe. I'll figure something (probably very Rube Goldbergian) out using cable ties and/or O-rings.
You forgot the ubiquitous duct tape ... we are so disappointed in you! ;D

Brought some noisy toys to the rally so I could go to that gravel pit with you and you never showed up!

· Super Moderator
10,045 Posts
I am here, not doing much riding. Suffering from a major case of burnout. Just relaxing and socializing ...

Lilly is trying real hard trying to win over all Dexter's fans.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.