Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone posted this before since I don't recall (sorry if it's a repost), but I ran across a thread at socalsvriders.org where someone uploaded some pics from a dealership show in Dallas.

(Got this from http://www.socalsvriders.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16400&perpage=15&pagenumber=4)

Anyways, here are the real pics (I hope) and the blue is definitely much more BLUE than the ugly teal on the website. So I hope this is accurate. Also someone on the thread said that he would "speak to the web guy and he will try to correct the colors on the website." since supposedly they're not real photos (makes sense) anyways. Don't know if he's actually affiliated with Suzuki but no reason not to believe him, I guess.

Blue

Blue

Red

Silver

G

·
Re: "Real" 06 Colors??

Lets all hope for the best on that blue color cause teal is not cool at all. Is actually kind of gay.
:)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

i like the red one. just have to watch out for trees if you buy a red one. ::)

·
Registered
104 Posts

B.a. said:
i like the red one.  just have to watch out for trees if you buy a red one. ::)

Que Jimdaddy with the video link........... ;)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

miggs said:
Que Jimdaddy with the video link........... ;)
wait for it.... wait for it....

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
MagpieTear said:
If there was such a hubub about teal on the SV, just imagine whats going on over on the V-Strom boards about the "Silver" for 06.
The Official Suzuki pic makes it look baby blue.

the v-strom is probally the ugliest bike in suzuki's current line up and that color is like a fat chik in a thong.

·
Registered
453 Posts
If that is how that blue is going to look and not how it is on the Suzuki web site, then that is a sweet color, but only if its exactly the same as in the pics of this thread, otherwise its gay, but I like the color in this thread, dare I say I think its cool.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I to hope that teal isn't real, but I know that when I go to a dealer show(not Suzuki), the colors they show us are totally different than what shows up in a crate. I would have to guess the website is more accurate than what was shown at the dealer show.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Jared McDonley said:
book marked? Please that one has been committed to memory long time ago! after all, he is thejimdaddy!
lmao

·
Registered
127 Posts
good god i prey that is real. it would be such an embarrassment for them to even release a bike in that baby-blue-green-whatever color. mark my words, ill point and laugh at anyone who buys one! (if it turns out that color)

as for the red one, if it does spawn another "red sv into tree" video i hope this time it has an explosion or something ;D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.