Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I wasn't planning on starting to mod the SV this early in the season. However, due to crappy weather and a busy schedule I have not had time to dial the rear shock in, so onto cosmetic stuff. I found a local painter that specializes in bikes. He loves painting them.

I was going to go all black, until I saw this H-D sitting in the corner. all stock, not really sure what it was--didn't look that hard. Long, story short I took my tank, tail, and fender in yesterday. I get a call a little while ago. Come down and look at the tank before clear....Well, it is awesome. Clean, simple and silver. Not really custom, per se, but I love it. One if my favorite colors and it was CHEAP. that is why I did it now anyways.

Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. I have a few other plans for the motor, but I will get pics up as soon as it is back.

Stay tuned.... 8)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the fender, tank, and race tail painted. i am picking it up in the am. Cost around $300 total. That included light bodywork and trimming the tail a bit.

I looks soooo good. I can actually see the lines in the tank now. It almost looks like a 2nd gen silver. Nothing fancy, just plain and simple. 8)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
whiteav6 said:
holy crap dude, that looks great!!!!
it would look better if it was blue ;D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anytime you want to come over, let me know.

I am leaving in an hour for Baltimore to pick up the CBR. When I get home I will take a bunch of pics. of it and the SV all put together

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I KNOW.
I called Yoshi and the prices for new sleeves are stupid $$$. The SS is $70, but I don't want that. I am thinking either a CF Yoshi or some custom hybrid thing.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts