Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the looks of this bike but have never riden it. How would you rate this bike, in various ways such as accelaration, comfort (I know isnt that good), FUN TO RIDE, and reliability. Any Comments would be helpful.

X

·
0 Posts
never ridden the new SS or the FI SS's but I have a '95 900ss that I'd say is very similar to my old SV in terms of weight/handling but has a bit more power, a sexier sound and gets way more attnetion from people. I'd still own an SV though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xplodee said:
never ridden the new SS or the FI SS's but I have a '95 900ss that I'd say is very similar to my old SV in terms of weight/handling but has a bit more power, a sexier sound and gets way more attnetion from people. I'd still own an SV though.
How much more power would say a 2003 SV 1000 have over a 2002 Ducati 900 SS. Also do the SV 1000's Sound like the Ducatis at all I really wish I know somebody who had one like to hear it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The SV1000 makes about 110-115rwhp and the Ducati probably makes 80-85. There is no contest, and the SV sounds great with a pipe, but it's still no Ducati. That is fine if you are practical, but if a Duc is what you really want, there is no sustitute :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts