Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

http://www.newenoughhp.com/luggage/tank_bags/rapid_transit/the_stack_lt_magnetic_motorcycle_tank_bag.html

This bag was right about $100. from new enough.com

The magnets hold well. I took this to palm springs this weekend with a friend riding 2 up with me. It fit both of our clothes with room to spare. Pair of jeans, shorts, couple shirts, cable lock, her crap. Has plenty of storage on the sides for small stuff. What sold me on this was that the bottom part zips off. So you have a much smaller bag for small stuff without the bulk. Has backpack straps, rain cover which I used and is easy to put on.

With the bottom bag filled with clothes it made the bag pretty tall, but if you get it in the right spot its not in the way and you can see the top 1/3 of the tach. On a side note don't put your sunglasses in the front sunglasses pocket because if you use the handle on the other end and set the bag down, it squishes your glasses, ask me how I know.

Overall I am very pleased. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I have the bigger (not LT) version. they do make good stuff. I've never tried to use it with both halves together- I just treat them as two separate bags. actually, three since you can just use the base with map pocket alone as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't imagine having a bigger bag. I have to see if I can use the top half with out the bottom, that would be sweet.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
<-- Fan of Rapid Trans bags.

I swear, the magnets are strong enough to lift the danged bike. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts