Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I opened registration Today. Registration will close on 5/30/2009 at Midnight.......Well Probably more like 8-9am 5/31/09 Sunday Morning EST.

Please forgive the rather crudeness of the Registration Page, I didnt spend a whole lot of time on it. I figured it was better to just get it open and get the ball rolling.

www.woodysroofing.com/registration

Also I went ahead and hosted it on my server just so I could get it out there quicker.

Some people dont like to use Paypal, If you are one of these people then just email me at [email protected]

Thanks for all the help everyone, you know who you are!

--Woody

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
i have already got a cabin and have got my vacation planned to come to the rally, now do i need to register to come to the rally? if so how do i register?

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
WHat is there to do at this 'Rally' ? Do I need to pre-register ? Cuz I don't know if I'm gonna make it or not, but I'd like to keep my place in case I can make it work.
I assume I can get my money back, in case I decide at the last minute I can't make it ? I mean, I really dunno how my finances are gonna play out until the minute I'm ready to leave.
WHat is there to do at this " Rally "..... ? Is it worth my time ?
I heard there will be give-aways, how can I be assured that I WILL win something if I come all the way down there ?
I have absolutely ZERO plans on supporting any vendors that support the Rally, unless they have the a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e cheapest prices I can dredge up on the InterWeb. I don't understand why anyone who would sponsor a Rally, WOULDN'T be willing to honor the dirt-cheapiest price that I can find on the Inter-webberz. I think this is un-fair.
I'm scared of crashing. Can you make it so I'm not so afraid ?
I'm not fast enough to ride The Dragon. Other riders might make fun of me if I can't drag my bar ends in every corner.......

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHat is there to do at this 'Rally' ? Do I need to pre-register ? Cuz I don't know if I'm gonna make it or not, but I'd like to keep my place in case I can make it work.
I assume I can get my money back, in case I decide at the last minute I can't make it ? I mean, I really dunno how my finances are gonna play out until the minute I'm ready to leave.
I heard there will be give-aways, how can I be assured that I WILL win something if I come all the way down there ?
I have absolutely ZERO plans on supporting any vendors that support the Rally, unless they have the a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e cheapest prices I can dredge up on the InterWeb. I don't understand why anyone who would sponsor a Rally, WOULDN'T be willing to honor the dirt-cheapiest price that I can find on the Inter-webberz. I think this is un-fair.
I'm not fast enough to ride The Dragon. Other riders might make fun of me if I can't drag my bar ends in every corner.......
What are you smoking? B/c you need to share!!!!

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
i have already got a cabin and have got my vacation planned to come to the rally, now do i need to register to come to the rally? if so how do i register?
You're not invited! You have an R1!!! :nana:

And, apparently, you have to let Woody re-roof your house, before you can register. ;D

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
May I offer you a beer at said rally?

EDIT: Only if you are slow enough that I can laugh at you

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
You can only come if you've improved upon your lousy stoppies from last year. ;D

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Ya I'm dumb, when I read the OP my brain registered March instead of May for some reason. Thanks Captain Obvious ;D
No problem citizen! Pointing out obvious oversights in an obnoxious manner is what Captain Obvious does! :p

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Haha, that cap DOT certified, Dave ya squid? ;D

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
i had just totaled my other bike a month before the rally and i had just got that bike 2 days before the rally. i was a little shy at dropping it. and yes that hat is dot approved.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I am offended by the crudeness of the registration page.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
i just regestered for my dad and i

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
There goes all the money out of my paypal account. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Cool, I just rolled up all my vending machine change and have enough to cover registration and a tank of gas in the truck for the trip down.

Woody, Meet me in Uniontown and I'll give you this! ;D

1 - 20 of 189 Posts