Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
me 2..
even tho' i'm not workin, i JUST GOTTA!!
tax $$ coming...
snagged a bed from zuki in the cabin, wed-sun....
gonna try NOT to forget the Crown Royal this year!!

in re your sig...

even if we stayed at a Holliday Inn Express??

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should be a genious with as often as I've stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in the last 3 years.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
me 2..
even tho' i'm not workin, i JUST GOTTA!!
tax $$ coming...
snagged a bed from zuki in the cabin, wed-sun....
gonna try NOT to forget the Crown Royal this year!!

in re your sig...

even if we stayed at a Holliday Inn Express??
so help me dick you better not be a loud snorer and bringing back young hussys from nyc;D

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
i don't snore!! am i in your room?? do YOU snore?? lol

i usually don't fart either!! well, depends on dindin..lol

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
oh its gonna be fun

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
The SO and I are very much looking forward to attending and meeting up with y'all. My 'knee blasting' days are a faint memory now so we will ensure to give y'all plenty of passing room, night time socializing just keeps getting better with age though ;D

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
We were gonna leave on Monday the 1st.... Till my buddy found out that there's a Honda Hawk rally in Natural Bridge, VA on the 30th and 31st... which is pretty much right on the way.

So now it looks like we're gonna leave Friday the 29th after work, tool down to New Bridge and hit the Hawk Rally for a couple days, then leave Monday morning the 1st and truck the last 6 hours on down to the Gap.

Should be interesting. :)

61 Days till departure. :rock::bacon::vroom::eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Can't wait :D

·
Banned
296 Posts
We were gonna leave on Monday the 1st.... Till my buddy found out that there's a Honda Hawk rally in Natural Bridge, VA on the 30th and 31st... which is pretty much right on the way.
Not to stomp on anyone's feet (they should be on the pegs anyhow) but Natural Bridge,VA would be a MUCH MUCH MUCH better spot for the SV rally. Just a great suggestion...

Just because we don't wh0re our roads out to the almighty Dollar doesn't mean they aren't as good if not better - with WAY less LEO's.

I guess the Honda Hawk guys got all the brains... Did I mention it would be about 6 hours less driving for me and I could spank most of you guys on my daily commute roads? :spank:

I've posted the pics before, but why not 1 more time....

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Not to stomp on anyone's feet (they should be on the pegs anyhow) but Natural Bridge,VA would be a MUCH MUCH MUCH better spot for the SV rally. Just a great suggestion...
Who is this guy?? :)

Have you BEEN to Deal's Gap?

I'm sure your road is good and all, but there are very few roads like 129....

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Took Friday off work and I'm at my favorite motorcycle emporium, Sloan's M/C's in Mur'boro TN, getting Rufus the Blue SV a little pre-rallies service.

By pre-rallies, I mean the Mid-South SV Rally May 8-10, the European Riders Rally May 15-17, and the Nat'l SV Rally June 1-7.

I was supposed to bring the bike in last Friday (4/10) but they had tornadoes down here which narrowly missed the dearlership. Sloan's was without electricity and phones for a couple of days afterward. But it's blue skies and 70F today. :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Took Friday off work and I'm at my favorite motorcycle emporium, Sloan's M/C's in Mur'boro TN, getting Rufus the Blue SV a little pre-rallies service.

By pre-rallies, I mean the Mid-South SV Rally May 8-10, the European Riders Rally May 15-17, and the Nat'l SV Rally June 1-7.

I was supposed to bring the bike in last Friday (4/10) but they had tornadoes down here which narrowly missed the dearlership. Sloan's was without electricity and phones for a couple of days afterward. But it's blue skies and 70F today. :)
You rally whore you...

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
i swear, we need a "what stoopid sh!t did jballa say today" thread.

You haven't been to a SVrally, have you?

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Isn't the blue ridge parkway speed limit 35mph and heavily (read: nazi) patrolled and enforced?

1 - 20 of 855 Posts