Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the RAIN!!!!!!

Yesterday it said there was a chance of rain but, It was really nice out this morning, and forecast looked clear so I couldn't resist riding. about an hour ago some clouds started showing up, but looked like it would hold off.

Now it's poring down, Hope it stops by the end of class...

/end rant

·
Registered
261 Posts
I hate the RAIN!!!!!!

Yesterday it said there was a chance of rain but, It was really nice out this morning, and forecast looked clear so I couldn't resist riding. about an hour ago some clouds started showing up, but looked like it would hold off.

Now it's poring down, Hope it stops by the end of class...

/end rant
ahh come on now. It aint that bad.

·
Registered
465 Posts
ran into some kind of freak snow flurry on the way home tonight - that crap sticks to the visor like crazy :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I just got my new 2009 on Saturday (was raining), it was really nice on Sunday, and now Monday and today it was snowing, and more snow tomorrow.

I would give anything for rain instead of snow right now!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well I just got my new 2009 on Saturday (was raining), it was really nice on Sunday, and now Monday and today it was snowing, and more snow tomorrow.

I would give anything for rain instead of snow right now!
how about giving a couple of hundred bucks for a plane ticket :nana:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I commute in the NW year round, rain, snow, and the two sunny days per year. Its all about the gear, but no matter what it wears on anyone over time.

·
Registered
827 Posts
at first i thought you might have spilled in the rain like me.

i got way too complacent and in the wrong frame of mind. my brakes locked up, me & the bike slid a good distance through an intersection.

now that's some ****** ***** ******** rain for ya.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All we have here is several inches of ice and snow on the roads. But I guess a little rain is tough too.
That's why I live in CA, Knew I'd have to rain in the rain sometimes (already rode in a slight shower), but don't want my first downpour at night.

at first i thought you might have spilled in the rain like me.
What I'm trying to avoid

I commute in the NW year round, rain, snow, and the two sunny days per year. Its all about the gear, but no matter what it wears on anyone over time.
My gear is pretty good, didn't get wet last time I rode in the wet.

------

Didn't know they censored "d a m n"

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Yeah I just went for a ride and started raining a little bit here on the Valley....I turned around back home

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
I went out for a ride to the video store 8 miles away. 76° fan on at home,sunny.
Loaded the doggie,went out. Get to the store, and get plastered in a thunder storm!
Wet down to my undies and socks,dog very unhappy!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Its going to rain tonight and tomorrow.. I am still gunna ride. My SV kicks the rains ass.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts