Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i just bought my first bike and i wanted to get a 2 piece rain suit, i dont want to spend to much money but want something thats a pretty decent product, im located just north of newmarket ontario, in bradford, any suggested places to buy would be great thanks

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I used a cheapo Walmart rain suit for several years without any issues. I only just recently got a moto specific 2 piece suit.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Tour Master has decent 2 piece rain suit for $59+-, sized to fit OVER your gear, and have a little flap in the back to keep water from running down the collar, not pleasant!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Another vote for Tour Master. I just looked this week and they have several colors of the two piece suit, on newenough.com. I think they were around $50 each piece.

It packs pretty small and works well for a went break too if you need a little extra warmth in the morning of a ride.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great replies from our American friends but that stuff'll be pricier here plus you have to figure shipping + duty to get it across the border.

El cheapo stuff to try out before commiting anything better would be Wal-mart brand and/or Canadian Tire stuff. Usually around $20 to get you started BUT, remember you get what you pay for... ;D

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
hey everybody i just bought my first bike and i wanted to get a 2 piece rain suit, i dont want to spend to much money but want something thats a pretty decent product, im located just north of newmarket ontario, in bradford, any suggested places to buy would be great thanks
go to Royal Distributing. the closest one to you is in Innisfill I believe, just up the 400.
Zuki picked one up for me last year and I believe it was under $100. It's a 2 piece, with bib style pants and a 3/4 jacket. It's awesome and was totally worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts