Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to use a racing sub-frame and solo tail on the street? has any one done this and have pictures?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
B.a. said:
is it possible to use a racing sub-frame and solo tail on the street?  has any one done this and have pictures?
You'll more then likely need to fabricate a battery box and custom electronics holder.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Yeah I'm sure it can be done, relatively easy too. I looked into it for a bit, but doesnt seem worth it for my application.

G

·
B.a. said:
is it possible to use a racing sub-frame and solo tail on the street? has any one done this and have pictures?
yes,it is posible,I am doing one now.rear tail light is issue because all racing subframes are short.
I had custom one made.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
TWF said:
yes,it is posible,I am doing one now.rear tail light is issue because all racing subframes are short.
I had custom one made.
Cough.... Im having a similar issue. 8)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gixxer tail light any one???

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nudist said:
Dont even think about it.  :mad:
lol don't worry i got another solo tail in mind. heres a hint its not a suzuki ;D

·
Registered
606 Posts
We've installed GSXR 1000 race tail with light on the Gen2 650 without too much of a challenge. It looks nice.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
TWF said:
rear tail light is issue because all racing subframes are short.
If you're handy with a drill and a soldering iron, you could mount and wire a bunch of LED's. They don't weigh enough to be a problem...

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
donniej said:
If you're handy with a drill and a soldering iron, you could mount and wire a bunch of LED's.  They don't weigh enough to be a problem...
interesting concept.

·
Registered
935 Posts
donniej said:
If you're handy with a drill and a soldering iron, you could mount and wire a bunch of LED's. They don't weigh enough to be a problem...
You could do little designs, like the infamous middle finger, so you can stick it to the man every time you hit the brakes. ;D

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That Guy said:
You could do little designs, like the infamous middle finger, so you can stick it to the man every time you hit the brakes. ;D
halarious ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts