Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year R1/R6 calipers are monoblocks that will fit my 04 GSXR 600 front end and will they work with 300mm rotors? thanks for the help, I tried search function and I have a headache from reading page after page!!!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I had a guy on the Portal do that swap..he needed 4 mm spacers. FWIW

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
just grab a set of SRAD 320mm rotors and get the 10mm spacers you will be happier with the results as I have read. the SV1k comes with 310mm rotors which are the sixe those calipers are used to from the R6 but I think I read it didnt quite fit right.

Just to clearify here I read the replies are you saying that it will work with 4mm spacers on 300mm?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
just grab a set of SRAD 320mm rotors and get the 10mm spacers you will be happier with the results as I have read. the SV1k comes with 310mm rotors which are the sixe those calipers are used to from the R6 but I think I read it didnt quite fit right.

Just to clearify here I read the replies are you saying that it will work with 4mm spacers on 300mm?
I am not sure what rotors he used...it was a GSXR swap, so may have been 310 or 320's?

I am guessing 310's, to which is think are what came stock on the bike that he got the front end from...so he could reuse the SV1K rotors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts