1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
she'll go back to him saying something along the lines of "he won't do it again, it was my fault for getting him angry"

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
apparently there's a mixed martial arts guy that want's to fight him and he's made a facebook page trying to get others interested.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she'll go back to him saying something along the lines of "he won't do it again, it was my fault for getting him angry"
That's so messed up... 'cause you are probably right. See this shet all too often.

ARRRRRG!!!! solid MAD!!!!! solid SMASH Chris Brown!!!!

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Last week, actor Terrence Howard told Hollywood.tv that the alleged attack was “just life man. Chris is a great guy. He’ll be all right. Rihanna knows he loves her. They’ll be alright. Everyone has just got to get out of their way.”
WHAT?!?! Beating a woman half your size to hospitalization is "just life?" Phuck Terrence Howard, he'd make a p!ss poor War Machine anyway.

·
Registered
683 Posts
she shouldn't have given him herpes.

·
Registered
683 Posts
nyc rugby said:
Still bitter about that night? I thought the Valtrex was helping with everything...
Nah. It was bad enough I took the fatty home for the team. You still owe me for playing wingman.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I wouldn't doubt that Jay Z has tapped that, but there is no excuse for hitting a woman/girl/chick, unless they are shooting at you with a gun or hitting you with a blunt object.

Actually... I'm pretty sure that Jay-Z has had her before, but we don't know about the herpes part.

If there was an infection of some sort involved, I know for sure he deserves it. Hit a girl, get herpes. Well deserved.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts