Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some have had issues with them but here was my recent experience. I ordered a pair of Motrax bar-end mirrors (on sale) and two sets of motrax short stalk signals with iridium lenses on Tuesday. I paid for regular shipping and the total was $80. They hit my door on Thursday and went on my bike today. I don't know if I got lucky or if their service is always this good - personally I will be ordering more from them in the future. I was a bit nervous about doing the signal install but it went really quick and was much easier than I had anticipated. Kudos to my wife for the rear stand she bought me last b-day - would have been a nightmare working on the sidestand.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Let me be the first to say......

:needpics:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Let me be the first to say......

:needpics:
Those mirrors are well know on this site as many of us have them already.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice looking bar ends! And not to hijack.. but where did you get that little grill thing that on your headlights?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
It's a full headlight swap from the Buell XB9S/12S motorcycle.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ok... my bike has the buell headlight swap.. just not that part.. lol i didn't do the swap (previous owner did)

·
Registered
190 Posts
yep... cyclegear has always treated me well.... nice to have a hot sounding sales girl/lady to talk to as well. I wonder if she's the model in their sales flyer...... boooinnngggg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts