Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone---- Just wondering of any good riding pants for a woman. Any suggestions? Also, I just got the Icon Tuscadero jacket. It is pretty awesome.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Like what- Draggin jeans, textile, leather?
If there's a Cyclegear www.cyclegear.com near you try on some of their stuff for leather and textile- they seem to have more of a selection of tangible women's gear. www.newenough.com sells gear at a fairly good price. I dopn't have NE experience w/women's Draggin Jeans.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey-- I am looking towards textile--- but i am not sure if i want over pants or just regular riding pants. What kind do you have? I would just be using these pants for long motorcycle trips. I would get different pants for a track day.......

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I am a motorcycle pants whore. I have none of my own, but have borrowed many a pair. For textile all day riding I would recommend the Joe Rocket Phoenix pants- they're over pants that are breathable to allow jeans underneath and offer good protection if you happen to need it to allow the use of shorts if it's really hot out.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I want to buy my fiance' a pair of leather riding pants...but I want them to be super tight, and flattering to her ass....

Any good recommendations on sexy, prototypical motorcycle Goddess fantasy, any color as long as it's black... leather pants?

·
Registered
44 Posts
ride_naked said:
I am a motorcycle pants whore. I have none of my own, but have borrowed many a pair. For textile all day riding I would recommend the Joe Rocket Phoenix pants- they're over pants that are breathable to allow jeans underneath and offer good protection if you happen to need it to allow the use of shorts if it's really hot out.
I'll second the Phoenix pants. I wear mine with just a pair of bicycle short underneath (extra padding never hurt anyone!), in 90+ weather. I haven't tried them as "over pants" yet.

·
Registered
449 Posts
those Alpinestars Stella Cat pants look pretty sexy

I'd go for the Icon Kitty Chaps even though it has no ass protection. Just be careful.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
nutmegchoi said:
I just can't wear them for ya.
CAUSE I'M FREAKIN SHORT!
:evil:
Yeah but your super cute and 5'1" isn't all the short. Your bite size. :D

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
munkaygurl620 said:
hey everyone---- Just wondering of any good riding pants for a woman. Any suggestions? Also, I just got the Icon Tuscadero jacket. It is pretty awesome.
http://www.womanbiker.com/

I have quite a few wimen friends that purchased gear from womanbiker.com, never heard any complaints, they also have childrens sizes

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
nutmegchoi said:
Nexus242 said:
Yeah but your super cute and 5'1" isn't all the short. Your bite size. :D
I'm 5'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry dear. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
I say we may need to see pics of the posterior region to better help you select the proper pants. ya know for sizing reasons and what not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts