Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on the 650 boards recommended your mirror spacers to me for my new SV. I just wanted to check and see if they are usable on the '05s.

Thanks!

-G

S

·
0 Posts
Chewy's mirror spacers ROCK! :twisted:
Just mounted them to my 2003 SV1000S and no longer have the need to "chicken wing". They definitely will work with the 2005 as nothing has changed body-wise.

Thanks Chewy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nothings changed on the 05 as far as the fairings. I don't know that CHewy is on ths board is he? I thought he was only on the SV portal board.

Guideon72 said:
Someone on the 650 boards recommended your mirror spacers to me for my new SV. I just wanted to check and see if they are usable on the '05s.

Thanks!

-G

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Matt McHenry said:
Nothings changed on the 05 as far as the fairings. I don't know that CHewy is on ths board is he? I thought he was only on the SV portal board.

Guideon72 said:

Thanks!

-G
He came over here and registered as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That link doesn?t work any more bang1, sorry a little late in answering this one only just spotted it. It?s a little hard trying to keep up in this forum as there seems to be high amounts of posts in here every day and it?s easy to miss something. The answer to the above is yes they fit the full range of new SVs all years 03 to 05 650s and 1ks. If you don?t already know I make them for the 99 to 2002 650s right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts