Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I've given a hooker a ride on my bike. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've seen that before. Anybody actually have one? Seems like it's for a narrower seat than the sv passenger. ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
never used one myself but have read very poor reviews of it(can't remember where). Seems that it didn't fit well under a sportbike seat.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I thought those were the coolest thing I had ever seen when I saw it in my buddy's catalogue. A local shop had one, they were kind enough to let me open it up and try it out.

IIRC, it's three pieces (one to each side that stick out from under the seat, and one more in the middle that tie them together) held together with velcro. Velcro? Even though it seemed to be pretty good quality velcro, and held together pretty tight, I dont think I'd really trust it.

Also, would require modding to fit on 2nd gen. It's too long front to back, and would have to have a chunk cut out of it either in the front where the locking mechanism of the rear seat is, or in the rear where the "hinge" of the rear seat is (or possibly both). Cutting out some of that velcro that holds the thing together made it even more iffy in my book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts