Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking periodically for a long time and last night, finally, (!) Fastest, the motoGP documentary, is available for streaming on Netflix.

Woot!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Whoo, good find! I have to thank you I've been meaning to Download this and you reminded me haha.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I'll have to check for the Bayliss story. If Canadian Netflix doesn't have it, it will go onto a long list of other missing awesomeness.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, it is really good, highly recommended. My only criticism is that it ended, I wanted to see the Ducati chapter.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up, it is really good, highly recommended. My only criticism is that it ended, I wanted to see the Ducati chapter.
Agreed. Of course it would always be that way as the story always goes on.

It is a bit sad seeing Marco so full of life, and knowing the Ducati chapter (as you put it) does make it feel a tad dated.

What I really wish is that they'd put the TT film "closer to the edge" on. Even my wife wants to see that. I've already seen it, but I'd love to see it again. That one absolutely forces me to go climb on my bike and look for curves!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you!
No prob. I regularly check Netflix for good films and the Kindle free book list for good books. ;)

Edit~ btw, searching for "motorcycle" on Netflix gets you nowhere. I used "Rossi" for search criteria. Just thought I'd pass that along for anyone else who keeps tabs.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Watched "Fastest" based on this thread. Fantastic! Thanks for posting.

I noticed "Love the Beast" was on Netflix too. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. While not about motorcycles; it's a documentary Eric Bana produced about prepping his 1973 Ford Falcon for the Bathurst Rally, and ends up exploring what our machines really mean to us. Very good watch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Agreed. Of course it would always be that way as the story always goes on.

It is a bit sad seeing Marco so full of life, and knowing the Ducati chapter (as you put it) does make it feel a tad dated.

What I really wish is that they'd put the TT film "closer to the edge" on. Even my wife wants to see that. I've already seen it, but I'd love to see it again. That one absolutely forces me to go climb on my bike and look for curves!
Closer to the edge is the best motorcycle film ever made in my opinion. One of the few movies in any genre that I can watch over and over.

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
Not available for mail delivery though :(

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not sure how long it has been up, but Faster is now available to watch on Netflix

1 - 20 of 21 Posts