Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a used 05' naked SV650. It only has 1000 miles on it and is in like new condition. I have only seen pics of the bike but it looks as advertised. What would be a good price for this bike? thanks already.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
i paid 5100 for my 05S used with 5000 miles on it. I know that was a bit much, but you couldn't tell it had 10 miles on it if it wasn't for the odometer. if you can get it for 4500 or so i'd say your doing well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just bought a used 05 650S with 4700 miles on it and paid $4600. And it looks as if it just came off the show room floor. Around kc nakeds and svs are going from 4500 to 5000 depending on miles and mods. I hope this helps you.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Here's what KBB has on it...  It's a shocker to me as I bought a new 05 and I'm still in the break in to get its first serivce.

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/ke.kb....;r&154&2005;Suzuki;SV650;42645;14310;;;;&&&&&

Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value

December 3, 2005
2005 Suzuki SV650
   2-Cylinder
   4-Stroke
   645cc

Suggested Retail Value $4475

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

~DR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.