Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

421 - 440 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Whatever dude, quit complaining about "poor government" if you are not willing to participate or make any effort to make government better.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
So, you're a libertarian?

Why don't you participate in government like your fellow representative Rand Paul?
Have you ever called his office? send letters to him? make him known of your political position?

In order to participate in discussion you need offer more excuse than "poor government" to support your opinion how government should be operating.

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
maybe so but if he can do good for the country let him line his pockets. trump has a higher rating than the media lol.
in my view, a libertarian would be going against his own stated goals by being in office. "i want no government so im gonna be in government" is hypocrisy

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
in my view, a libertarian would be going against his own stated goals by being in office. "i want no government so im gonna be in government" is hypocrisy
got it. libertarians arent welcome to political discussion.
You don't seem to want to participate in politics, you seem to want no government but you want to participate in the political discussion, that seems hypocrisy to me.

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
You don't seem to want to participate in politics, you seem to want no government but you want to participate in the political discussion, that seems hypocrisy to me.
talking to people is different than talking to a government. people can listen and form their own opinions. government needs to die. and it aint gonna kill itself just cause i asked nicely

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
talking to people is different than talking to a government. people can listen and form their own opinions. government needs to die. and it aint gonna kill itself just cause i asked nicely
I ride my motorcycle to family reunions every few years,
I have family relatives who has zero experience about motorcycles or bicycles that wants to have motorcycle discussions with me every time I see them.
Their opinion is that I will get killed on my motorcycle, I should stop riding them immediately and all motorcycles and all bicycles don't belong on the road.

You have to know the topic of discussion in order to have a valid opinion.
Without enough knowledge about the topic of discussion, your opinion on the topic of discussion is simply invalid.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
This latest stunt of intentionally crippling the postal service is too far for even some Republicans. I hope more will see him for what he truly is. (steaming pile of shit)

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Nixon - a president who became a criminal
Trump - a criminal who became a president

If the rule of law still has any meaning after this scumbag has left office he will die in a NY state prison

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
GOP has been working against this election for ages.
Since Trump appointed the Postmaster General, GOP can dismantle the USPS to deprive Americans of both Life & Liberty.
Back just early 2000, USPS was not only self-funded, required no taxpayer money to operate, but also made BILLIONS of dollars in Government "profit" which is called surplus.
USPS was actually a model of government efficiency.
But GOP can't have that, so they invented a scheme to burden the USPS with so much debt that it would depend on taxpayer money to survive.
And they could call USPS as a drain on the Federal budget.
How? GOP passed a law (in 2006) that require USPS to fund 75 years worth of pensions in 10 years, in a liquid account.
This means fully funded pensions for USPS employees that are not even born yet.
Imagine your landlord or mortgage company want you to out of your home, but only way they can do that is if you can't pay your rent or mortgage.
So the landlord writes into your lease renewal that you're required to pay 20 years of rent in the next 3 months. If you don't, that would equate to you paying your rent late.
So you take out a huge loan to make rent for the next 20 years.. form the landlord.
That's what happened to USPS, government loaned USPS the money to cover for next 75 years of pensions.
USPS was forced to tie up over $100 BILLION of their money in an account just so USPS couldn't use it to operate and had to get government subsidies to survive.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
It's not free speech, it's hate speech when POTUS tells white supremacists to await instructions on national TV.
The debate should have been stopped right there.
POTUS normalizing hate speech that incite violence should not be tolerated.
The fact that the debate went on should horrify & anger any decent human being with moral conscience.

421 - 440 of 461 Posts