Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
William Jefferson Clinton is the most skilled politician of his generation and one of the most charming men to ever live. He also has an ego to match, loves the spotlight, and may have some memories from the 2008 primary. I expect it to more entertaining than what that old coot said at the RNC, especially after multiple viewings. I expect it to buff Bills reputation more than Obamas. I notice Hillary is multiple time zones away.
I have those expectations but I have no idea what he will say. Care to take a guess?

I would like to think this is something all the political junkies here could come together on.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I would like to think this is something all the political junkies here could come together on
I count myself among them, but I have a hard time watching infomercials for anything, let alone a product I've already bought.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I recently read an interview with a now-retired Republican moderate (can't remember his name) and when asked what he thought was the Republican Party's biggest mistake, replied that he felt it was the Republicans impeaching the one President who was working w/them. Clinton gets most of the credit for the economy's performance during the 90s, but he worked with the Republicans on a lot of their favorite issues.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Black people love Clinton, he's got an honorary Afro wig from Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to prove it too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts