Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
The news from Steven Nance is that a big dollop of thunder and lightning has taken the server down - hopefully it'll be up again by the end of the weekend.

So behave now SV650.org users and respect the hospitality of SVRider ;).

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jonboy: The one man English invasion. I was kind of expecting more ;) Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Northwind said:
Jonboy: The one man English invasion. I was kind of expecting more ;) Thanks for the update.
I suspect the IB crew will be queuing up at A&E suffering from severe and debillitating withdrawal symptoms ;D. As so few regular users forget that we post here when there's trouble (thanks SVRider) that I might put up a separate news URL and make it very prevalent on the forum.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Northwind said:
We're supposed to ride them? Wish someone had said...
Hi Northwind,
I thought you would probably be on a ride out with the Eccose Posse. Did you get a new bike? You know your always WELCOME here my friend. The WELCOME goes to everyone from the British Isles.
Cheers!

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A1A said:
Hi Northwind,
I thought you would probably be on a ride out with the Eccose Posse. Did you get a new bike? You know your always WELCOME here my friend. The WELCOME  goes to everyone from the British Isles.
Nah, still got the SV, just that I keep on getting accused of spending more time working on it than riding it :) For a while, that was entirely true in fact, but now my leg's grown back I'm running the mileage back up.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Northwind said:
Nah, still got the SV, just that I keep on getting accused of spending more time working on it than riding it :) For a while, that was entirely true in fact, but now my leg's grown back I'm running the mileage back up.
Glad to here your back in the saddle or should I say, back on two solid legs. I see your Jam Tarts are leading the SPL and playing really well under the new manager. ;)
Cheers!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hello England!!!

Does Spinal Tap still tour over there? ;D

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A1A said:
I see your Jam Tarts are leading the SPL and playing really well under the new manager. ;)
Not mine :) But my dad and brother are lifelong fans. So right now I have to deal with them being all full of their triumph- but the payoff when they throw it all away will be worth the wait ;D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Northwind said:
Not mine :) But my dad and brother are lifelong fans. So right now I have to deal with them being all full of their triumph- but the payoff when they throw it all away will be worth the wait  ;D
"Oh", you are cruel! :eek:
Cheers! ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts