Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, well it would seem the rainy weekend here in NC proved to be porfitable for the bike. My new full M4 S/S Exhaust showed up along with the new Power Commander III and the new Ignition Module i bought for it. And there is a quote from a book that sums it up "You gotta check your g#$$#mn spark before you start F#$%ing around with your Carbueration" Okay the book is about racing back in the 50's Check it out its called "The Last Open Road" great book. At anyrate thats why i bough tthe Igintion module. Why just get one with out the other. Now the only issue with this is that well there is a severe lack of programming maps for the Igintion module itself. And also a rather major dissapointment in the fact there is no M4 exhaust map on the PC III website. So I ask for a little help, maybe someone else has some maps out there and would be willing to share. I am heading to the dyno here in a couple of weeks to tune her up. Now I am not racing her but i do enjoy having a little bit of punch with a twist of the throttle. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
M4 and LeoVince are pretty similar, if you can find a map for the Leo then I'd use it.

Micron and Yosh aren't as good as M4 or Leo but I guess they'd be better than nothing ;)

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
i used the leo vince high mount map m337-003 and it does alright for my M4. nothing will work as good as getting it dyno tuned. my friends has a k5 with a yoshi pipe and even though PC had a map that matched his bike and exhaust it ran better when he had the shop dyno tune it with a custom map.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hello, well it would seem the rainy weekend here in NC proved to be porfitable for the bike. My new full M4 S/S Exhaust showed up along with the new Power Commander III and the new Ignition Module i bought for it. And there is a quote from a book that sums it up "You gotta check your g#$$#mn spark before you start F#$%ing around with your Carbueration" Okay the book is about racing back in the 50's Check it out its called "The Last Open Road" great book. At anyrate thats why i bough tthe Igintion module. Why just get one with out the other. Now the only issue with this is that well there is a severe lack of programming maps for the Igintion module itself. And also a rather major dissapointment in the fact there is no M4 exhaust map on the PC III website. So I ask for a little help, maybe someone else has some maps out there and would be willing to share. I am heading to the dyno here in a couple of weeks to tune her up. Now I am not racing her but i do enjoy having a little bit of punch with a twist of the throttle. Any help would be appreciated.
You're really close to Lee's Performance. I have a yosh exhaust and it ran like crap with the yosh map from the website. I gave it to Lee and he hooked it up. But, then again, he's not afraid to charge you for it either. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts