Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the winter I plan on doing a lot of modifications to my 03' SV650S and one thing Im looking into is powdercoating the rims and frame Black. If anyone has any advice and/or suggestions as to where a good place to get this done and the cost....itd be greatly appreciated.....and is it worth it....quality n all. Thanx

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
where are you located? i can give you the info of the place i got mine done, but it's not going to be cheap. it's right outside boston.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
JuSstiCe4U said:
Im in NY...Long Island.....
call some dealers. what bike do you have that you're powdercoating the frame?

it honestly might be cheaper to trade whatever bike you have now for an '05 so you have the black frame

·
Registered
653 Posts
There must 100 race/auto body/chromer/powdercoating places on The Island. I'd seriously start with the phone book and start calling race shops to see who they recommend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2003 SV650S....I recently took a spill with it and now Instead of selling it Im gunna fix it up and do a lot of modifications to it....Tradin the bike for the 05' woulda been a good idea but the bike is pretty messed up rite now....I can try callling places n all...just wanted to see if ne had it done and would recommend a certain place...thanx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts