Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
15061 - 15080 of 42126 Posts

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Only one of the most popular hot sauces ever.
I do like that stuff. Tasty.

Try it, you might like it.
I did. I didn't.

I could swear I have never had pho with parts of an animal that should not be eaten. M'eh it's just soup and it's tasty.;D
Even the stuff that isn't nasty, just isn't that good. I can make Ramen noodles at home that have more flavor. And if you add that hot sauce to it... all you have is a spicey bland soup.

Sometimes they put the tendons in there. Just adds flavor to the broth, doesn't mean you have to eat them.
Yeah, that's the sh-t I won't touch. I understand you don't have to eat it... but I'd just prefer if it wasn't in there in the first place. :puke:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Even the stuff that isn't nasty, just isn't that good. I can make Ramen noodles at home that have more flavor. And if you add that hot sauce to it... all you have is a spicey bland soup.
Clearly you haven't had quality pho.

Speaking of ramen... have you ever had real ramen?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I have no clue what Ramen noodles are, sorry. Is it like KD but fancier???

oops, never mind.

okay, so you eat that stuff but not Pho.... WOW.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
That's it. If I am ever in your neck of the woods I will have to call on you so you can take me to all the good food joints.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
That's it. If I am ever in your neck of the woods I will have to call on you so you can take me to all the good food joints.
Heck yeah. I'm a huge foodie and it's one of the main reasons I like living in LA, for all its other faults.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Jesus, I leave for a few hours and everybody turns into a f-cking critic. :rolleyes:

I went to 1 Pho place. It was bad. Turned me off from eating any more. Sorry nobody on here has that same fault. F-ckin' snobs.

When I said Ramen, I meant the packaged sh-t. Again, sorry I haven't flown to f-cking LA to have whatever fancy motherf-ckin' eatery everyone's gettin' wet over this week. I appologize if my eating habits aren't up to par with the rest of the asian food coniseurs on here. :jerkbag:

There, I've ranted. You may continue critisizing everyone elses decisions on cullinary delights, and pretend that your opinions on food are the only ones that are correct.

:thefinger:

The end. Pi-- off.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Jesus, I leave for a few hours and everybody turns into a f-cking critic. :rolleyes:

I went to 1 Pho place. It was bad. Turned me off from eating any more. Sorry nobody on here has that same fault. F-ckin' snobs.

When I said Ramen, I meant the packaged sh-t. Again, sorry I haven't flown to f-cking LA to have whatever fancy motherf-ckin' eatery everyone's gettin' wet over this week. I appologize if my eating habits aren't up to par with the rest of the asian food coniseurs on here. :jerkbag:

There, I've ranted. You may continue critisizing everyone elses decisions on cullinary delights, and pretend that your opinions on food are the only ones that are correct.

The end. Pi-- off.
You've not had ramen until you've had real ramen. That is all.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

The end. Pi-- off.
Ahhhh....it's so nice to have the REAL Mike back, that guy that was always happy and never disagreeable was quite boring! :D

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
And you've never had sex with a small furry creature from Alpha Centauri until you've had sex with a real small furry creature from Alpha Centauri.

15061 - 15080 of 42126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.