Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42126 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all right people. I need to be entertained on my breaks, so post all your drama and fights here!

Please. I'm missing too much during the dAy. :D

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
well.....

i got in a fight with dougz

...and solidOne

...and chainlink

...and i'm totally kicking silversx80's a$s in the bacon vs cheese fight

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
A good friend of mine just found out that his wife has been cheating on him with a (EX) friend of ours and I also work with the cheater (not his wife) and I'm caught in the middle of everything. Nothing like a crazy love triangle in a small town. There is more to the story, but I will plead the 5th.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY SV!

Keep SSSA? Keep Bobber Tail? What to do with exhaust? :'(
If I don't use SSSA, what swing arm should I use? What Tail? How Should I route my exhaust? I have about 1000 pictures of bikes saved on my computer and i'm spending way too much time looking at all of them for ideas.

Ya, hows that for drama.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
A good friend of mine just found out that his wife has been cheating on him with a (EX) friend of ours and I also work with the cheater (not his wife) and I'm caught in the middle of everything. Nothing like a crazy love triangle in a small town. There is more to the story, but I will plead the 5th.
I think she meant SVR drama :p

but that sucks dood.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Yeah I've been with a married woman or two in my day.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Nex, thank you for changing your avatar to something that's not Ari's ass.

I have no drama per se. Only a long list of people that love poking fun at me because I'm a good sport.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Well it looks like SpeedisaVirus was banned. I am sure there is some drama there. I do not know anything about it myself. Are bans permanent or does it depend?

On a personal note, my little brother’s friend is going through a divorce. Marriage lasted almost a year. They are two of the most immature and selfish people I have ever met.

It is kind of funny watching it unfold. She moved out, but he is afraid to go home.

She cancelled his cell phone service, so he removed her as one of his friends on MySpace.

Now she cleaned out their checking account. He will probably bleach her clothes to get back.

1 - 20 of 42126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.