Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
yeah buddy you tore that knee slider a new one.. ::)

and... chicks in race leathers = hotness :-*

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wonderjosh said:
yeah buddy you tore that knee slider a new one..  ::)

and... chicks in race leathers = hotness :-*
don't joke. it's going in a frame next to the pic of my draggin it!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
stranger said:
don't joke. it's going in a frame next to the pic of my draggin it!
Its about how mine looked after my second (last) trackday I did.. so don't feel bad, I'm just giving you a hard time. I was proud of my little scuffs too. I cant wait to go back in a couple weeks to see if I can inflict anymore damage on the little son of a biatch. :)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
FYI, that little bit of hotness can ride too. She got bumped to Red after the same session as me. Glen, the coach that bumped me, had to talk to her first, and then come over to our pit to talk to me about the bump.

And good job again on the knee sliding. I have puck envy. ;D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DougZ said:
FYI, that little bit of hotness can ride too. She got bumped to Red after the same session as me. Glen, the coach that bumped me, had to talk to her first, and then come over to our pit to talk to me about the bump.

And good job again on the knee sliding. I have puck envy.  ;D
i have at least two different shots of my dragging - and i had thought i only got it down once!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
stranger said:
i have at least two different shots of my dragging - and i had thought i only got it down once!
So, you ready to do another track day???? Hitch mounted bike carrier on order??? ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DougZ said:
So, you ready to do another track day???? Hitch mounted bike carrier on order???  ;)
i could be convinced, but i'm not sure i would do poconos again. i want a right turn!!

it would also have to be next year - no more this year for me

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
stranger said:
i could be convinced, but i'm not sure i would do poconos again. i want a right turn!!

it would also have to be next year - no more this year for me
Yeah, I signed up for Pocono on the 10th. I told Don to sign up, he waited too long, and Red is full. He is also getting some bad treatment from them, so I don't think he wants to do another day.

I am definately gonna do more days next year..probably twice as many as this year, and the 10th will make 6 for this year.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DougZ said:
Yeah, I signed up for Pocono on the 10th. I told Don to sign up, he waited too long, and Red is full. He is also getting some bad treatment from them, so I don't think he wants to do another day.
what kind of treatment? i'm not crazy with the amount of people they throw on the track. i might go with another club as well

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
stranger said:
what kind of treatment? i'm not crazy with the amount of people they throw on the track. i might go with another club as well
he got his balls busted about his tire at tech, then, evidently, towards the end of the day, he pitted out, and a coach behind him didn't realize it, and crashed in the grass??? I didn't see it, just heard about it from him.

Also, when he called today, he said they were A Holes about it being filled. I don't know, if I evenr get treatment like that, I am switching to Champion.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
AlexJ said:
She looks like a cutie! :)
from the back anyway.. they always look cute from the back :-[

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
DougZ said:
he got his balls busted about his tire at tech, then, evidently, towards the end of the day, he pitted out, and a coach behind him didn't realize it, and crashed in the grass??? I didn't see it, just heard about it from him.

Also, when he called today, he said they were A Holes about it being filled. I don't know, if I evenr get treatment like that, I am switching to Champion.
It wasn't the tech inspector busting my balls it was the kunt chiming in with "oh, just fail him".

The coach dumping it behind me and yelling at me was irritating too.

Then when we were leaving the TPM van blocking the ONLY exit got on my nerves... especially when no one seemed interested in moving it.

And when I called today they just didn't giv a sh1t... it was like he was doing me a favor by answering the phone. Maybe I'm high maintenance like that but for $200 per day I expect some @ss kissing!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
donniej said:
It wasn't the tech inspector busting my balls it was the kunt chiming in with "oh, just fail him".

The coach dumping it behind me and yelling at me was irritating too.

Then when we were leaving the TPM van blocking the ONLY exit got on my nerves... especially when no one seemed interested in moving it.

And when I called today they just didn't giv a sh1t... it was like he was doing me a favor by answering the phone. Maybe I'm high maintenance like that but for $200 per day I expect some @ss kissing!
move to texas, our two local trackday organizations are top notch, very professional... and fees are $100-$150 :p

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn $200? i expect more than ass-kissing for that much, i'm not gonna say what it is but lets just say the knee pucks would serve double duty that day. oh and doug, what time are you going on the 10th?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
dubss said:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn $200? i expect more than ass-kissing for that much, i'm not gonna say what it is but lets just say the knee pucks would serve double duty that day. oh and doug, what time are you going on the 10th?
I'll be leaving by 4 am to be there by 7am.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
wonderjosh said:
from the back anyway.. they always look cute from the back :-[
Oh don't worry, she is hawt from the front too. I have never seen her before, but when there is a hotties at the track, I notice. ;)

She is hot and rides well..the perfect women!

That song from the 80's movie, "Last American Virgin", is coming to mind:

" She's got to be somebody's baby, cause she's so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneee!"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts