Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On April 19th at 9:00am there will be a poker run in the Philadelphia area to benefit cancer research. There will be a lot of classic cars and also a lot of motorcycles.

For those of you not familar with how a poker run works you all meetup at a location and then "cruise" together from checkpoint to checkpoint. At each of the five checkpoints you are given a card. Whoever has the best "poker hand" at the end of the run wins 60% of the money and the other 40% goes to charity. At the meetup point there will be an assortment of breakfast foods and at another checkpoint which is at Ridley Creek State Park there will be people grilling and giving out hotdogs and hamburgers and other bbq foods. I believe the total length of the run is about 100 miles give or take.

My brother is one of the organizers of this event and he will be there with his 1966 a/c cobra along with a lot of other nice cars and bikes. He frequently runs events like these and car shows all to benefit cancer research. Anyone that would like to come is welcome to attend just let me know if you're interested I'd like to have a strong representation of SV Riders there! Should be a fun day hope to see you there! The more people the bigger the prize!

More information can be found here:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.