Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Anyone install pod filters to their 2nd gen sv? I just took a look at the bottom of the airbox and by the looks of it there are sensors and hoses to relocate and/or eliminate. Anyone have a diagram or pictures that will show in detail on what to do? This is for a CA model.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Don't want to be a douche bag, but if you search, you'll come up with plenty of good info. I know it's been discussed before with pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a problem. I have searched and could not find any threads with pics pertaining to the pod install for EFI sv's.

Thanks anyway

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I know Renegade made a "kit" that consisited of a carbon fiber plate in which the sensors were mounted to. It wasn't bad, but a tad much for what it really was. You could fashion the same thing out of some flat aluminum stock, bent a bit with some holes drilled in it.

I wish I had some pics of the kit somewhere. I know TLStwin or mattmchenry has the kit on his SV1000 (which is the same thing as the 650) and he can be found on the SV1000 board.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
That's all I was going to do - so that works. I am going to be building a fiberglass heat shield with intake tubes - ill just incorporate the sensors there :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts