Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
**** thats cheap. I might have to do that ( if the SV is done )

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well git 'er done! I have heard rumors of Pocono resurfacing parts of the East course, can't wait to see how it is this year :D

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
yeah i heard Pocono is really rough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's a bit bumpy, still WAY better than 99% of roads though... hoping some of the rough patches were worked out, if so... it'll be killer! But either way, way more fun than street riding (and cheaper than a speeding ticket!)!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hmm, not a bad price. I will consider this. It is a Monday/Tuesday, though.

Anyone ride with BostonMoto before? Are they good to ride with?

Pocono is 'rough' compared to other proper dedicated tracks (like NJMP), but still a lot of fun.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I am going to plan on doing this.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I am going to plan on doing this.
Which day are you signing up for (or both)? I am still trying to convince myself that I can spend the money.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Which day are you signing up for (or both)? I am still trying to convince myself that I can spend the money.
Me too. Especially since i'm doing dirt riding now. 150 bucks would cover entry fees to 3 enduros plus beer money.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
not sure yet. I gotta skip classes to go to either day so just gotta make sure nothing is due or anything like that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pocono is the closest big track to me I think, just gotta figure out how to transport the bike down there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ober and others, unfortunately due to zero pre-registrations and extremely low interest, we have decided to drop this event. Our apologies for any disappointment this may cause, but we thought it necessary to make this decision prior to any registrations coming in for obvious reasons. Pocono is keeping us on their calendar until the end of the month, if SVrider or any other forum would like to discuss doing a special day with enough committals, we would be more than happy to work with you. Unfortunately prior years events around the same time have driven many people away from Pocono during April due to uncertain weather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts