Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, maybe i turned into an internet idiot overnight, but where the crap did the link to check your PMs run off to?? after the forum change, i remember there being a "Welcome USERNAME, you have __ messages" clickable sentence, or something of the like. Now, nothing. Unless im missing something...

...am i? :-\

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Scroll to top of page. Look to the right of your avatar where it says "Hey, osirisdean you have x messages, y are new." Click on the "x messages"...

just sent you a test in case a new pm is needed to trigger the link...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, thats the problem: i dont have that "hey osirisdean, you have x messages" sentence anywhere, and i know i used to and i havent changed any of my preferences.

not sure if i got your PM or not, sixchin. my notification emails are sent to my gmail account (which i cant check from work, go figure), so i cant get to it that way. and there hasnt been any new "you have a new PM" message anywhere on the home screen either.

totally confused.  :(

(thanks for the responses, btw.)

edit: oh, i also dont have that strip that includes my avatar either, and again, i know i used to. completely vanished. (and yep, im logged in. and tried logging out and back in again.)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
osirisdean said:
edit: oh, i also dont have that strip that includes my avatar either, and again, i know i used to. completely vanished. (and yep, im logged in. and tried logging out and back in again.)
there's a down arrow next to [HOME]. click that. it'll open up the strip that has your avatar and most likely the PM message

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stranger said:
there's a down arrow next to [HOME]. click that. it'll open up the strip that has your avatar and most likely the PM message
i want to have, like ten thousand of your babies.

thanks dude, that did the trick. figured itd be something mindnumbingly easy. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts