Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
2021 - 2040 of 2061 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received mine last week, and installed it today. I installed the T.R.E., adjusted my idle (to about 1250, was at about 900 and would occasionally stall), and lowered my TPS (to about 1600). My bike is performing SOOOOOOO much better! It did take about a week from order time till it shipped, but super happy about the product. Worth the wait.
How and why do you adjust the TPS? I'm assuming TPS is short for throttle position sensor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been following these for quite some time, and this is the one to go with considering the support to the forum and SV community!

I just ordered mine on the Etsy store, and looking forward to getting it on the bike!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,028 ·
Hi All!! It's been a while since I have been on but wanted to let everyone know that I am still producing an selling TREs for both the 2nd GEN SV650 and SV1000 for model years 2003 thru 2012 not including the Gladius.

TREs can be ordered through my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/stevestre

Cheers and Ride Safe!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just bought mine on Etsy. Been reading about this for a while and now that I have ~3,000 miles and 6 months of riding experience under my belt on my 06N I figured it's time to pull the trigger. Can't wait! Thanks in advance, Steve.
-JK

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I did this mod to my 2004 sv650s. It was already tuned on a PCv with M4 full race exhaust. This made a very noticeable difference in the lower two gears. It lifts the front wheel in first every time. It’s not a huge wheely, but has a lot more grunt in lower two gears. Worthy, cheap upgrade in my situation and opinion!

2021 - 2040 of 2061 Posts