Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !

Recently I participated to a very interesting contest. A jury made a first selection, I'm in the semi-finalists and now it is up to the public to vote.
So if you're interesting to do a simple action to help me to win, go and vote for me ... it's free and it would be really appreciated !

To vote, go to the following link and click on my picture : Nadia
http://www.concoursmarcelle.com/freepage.php?page=131&id_profil=2

Thanks a lot ! ! !

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
done...

and, might i say, quite a looker also....
are ya married?? want to fool around??
it's cool they got a pic of ya on the SV to..

can we vote more than once?? lol

why wern't you in the calander, eh??

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I voted. Hopefully you can get quite a few votes from SVR. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
done.... nice pictures btw.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why wern't you in the calander, eh??
Don't know how it works but I'm a bit far from most of members here ... I'm from Quebec, Canada !

But the way, thanks to all !!! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up, up, up ... need your help !! :)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Nadia is Canadian for Hot!! ;)

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Fait!
Le " Femmes de SVRider" calendrier est fait à nouveau tous les ans. Ranger rassemble les images soumises par des membres d'eux-mêmes ou d'autres membres de femmes de la communauté de SVRider.
Done

The "Women of SVRider" calendar is done anew each year. Ranger collects the pictures submitted by members of themselves or other women members of the SVRider community.
I'm replying in both languages so the Language Police/Police de langue don't send a stealthy expeditionary force ("Force expéditionnaire furtive") to shut down SVRider's server. (They might be as nearby as Toronto ("Toronto")

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everybody !!! :)

Fait!
Le " Femmes de SVRider" calendrier est fait à nouveau tous les ans. Ranger rassemble les images soumises par des membres d'eux-mêmes ou d'autres membres de femmes de la communauté de SVRider.
Done

The "Women of SVRider" calendar is done anew each year. Ranger collects the pictures submitted by members of themselves or other women members of the SVRider community.
So ... maybe next year !
But I must do some nice picts of me with my bike. I've some of me, some of my bike but not really of both !

1 - 20 of 72 Posts