Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as the title says I am planning a ride for Sat. 27th Aug.

If you are interested the ride will start at the Tim Hortons (main and Forest hills ) in Dartmouth, and will end at the True North Diner in Bedford for some good food(so bring money). We will stop at Avery's in Enfield for some ice cream.

Meet at the Tim's for 10:30am leave 11:00am.

According to google maps the ride should be about 1hr 51min (plus our stop).

If it rains no ride

Here is the map if you like to look Aug 27 ride

·
Registered
32 Posts
Crap.... if it was later in the day I could make it but my daughter has her year end Soccer party from 10-1 on the 27th and I can't miss it....

Hopefully we can get another run scheduled for the long weekend...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Due to a number of people not being able to make the Aug 27 date, it will be moved to the Aug 28 Sun instead.

I hope this will allow more of us to make the ride.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, unfortunately it looks as though there may not be a ride. Been watching the weather closely and they are saying rain all day.

Don't worry guys we will try to plan another ride(maybe the same ride) for another time.

It looks like mother nature is not a biker!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next weekend might be ok, would have to be on the Sun as my wife works all day Sat.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've been keeping an eye on things as well... guess i need to clear up the shed to store the bikes for the night.. or 2....

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I don't have a shed so I just put it up on our front deck close to the house. See the leading clouds just starting to roll in now(9:44pm)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not a bit of action down my way from the storm.... waves were a little bigger at the beach but the winds pretty much stayed away..... I'm thankful it missed us..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts