Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for one of these SV's, however there are not a ton of them available in my area. I don't want to travel more than 350miles one way to get one, and I am not sure buying from E-bay or some places like that would be a very safe thing to do. Anyhow, besides Cycletrader what site do you all know of for shopping for bikes? BTW, I live in the Boise Idaho area!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
He typoed, IDRider - craigslist.org is a great site. Free to post on and use, fantastic classifieds for busy areas. You'll want to pick Boise once you get there - though not sure on how busy it'll be. Pretty much any major city (Seattle, Portland, Cali cities, NY, Boston) it's an awesome resource though. If you're willing to drive you could find one quickly I bet.

I bought my first bike from Cycle Trader and my 3rd on Craigslist (sold one on craigs too) so that's all the tips I can give you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yah it's craigslist with an 's'. Leave it off and, well you found out what happens.

I haven't bought anything from craigslist yet, can't afford a lot of the prices they charge.

In my area Cycle trader is a much better alternative as it gives cheaper deals it seems.

But both resources are good. I still check craigslist every day and cycletrader about every week or so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought mine off E-bay after the aution was over and the reserve had not been meet. Got a steal ;D and got to look at it before I paid. It was about 220 miles away. Alway at least a dozen on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts