Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stranger said:
wow - something goes flying off that sure looks like a glove. you think it took off his hand too?!
OMG I think your right. It does take his hand off

·
Registered
737 Posts
No, it does not take his hand off. The piston does not fly out through the engine either.

The glove gets blown off. Look for it on Gixxer.com - you can find out exactly what it was. IIRC, it was just some kind of massive backfire.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
yeah this was discussed in detail before, i just don't rember them. but i do clearly remember that his hand was not blown off. just the glove

·
Registered
177 Posts
It was a motor with plenty of nitrous going in. On that kind of engine if you let off the gas at all, the engine blows itself up. Maritan is right in that the rider was more or less fine, I don't remember whether it was his glove or just an engine cover that came off though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea when i first saw it i thought his hand came off too. the dude it happeend to posted on some forum i was on to clarify said he was spraying nitrous and there was some sort of explosion and it pushed the tank up and blew his glove off and it also hit him in the chest and cracked his sternum iirc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts