Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ouch, I remember that video from TV.

If I remember the story right, It didnt impact his chest, It flew out the side and ripped him in the middle of his forearm. According to the story he was fine.Way his reaction is does make it seem like it's a chest shot.

Hurt like a ***** I bet :eek:
Glad he still has his fap hand

·
Registered
284 Posts
That was a GSXR 750 running nitrous. The rider wasn't hit in the chest. But the piston did remove his hand.
It was Brock Davidson of Brock's Performance. He didn't lose his hand.

EDIT: Same incident, different angle: http://www.brockracing.com/media/brockatco_NEW.wmv
You can see he has both hands at the end of it. Pretty sure it was an intake explosion that was nitrous related, not a piston coming out :) Still a crazy vid though.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
He flew all the way up in the air and got hit by an airplane and it knocked his shoe off. I saw the whole thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
not only do we have to worry about getting hit by idiots in mini vans but now we gotta worry about our own pistons attacking us! anyways i know i probly sound like an idiot and yes i also admit to that titile but how do i start a new thread? i cant seem to figure it out or find it in the FAQs. probly because its so easy they don't need to put it in the FAQs

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
well the good thing about our bikes is that the piston would have to make it through the gas tank first. Then it would probably behead you.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dang, that looks painful no matter what it is!

·
Registered
129 Posts
well the good thing about our bikes is that the piston would have to make it through the gas tank first. Then it would probably behead you.

The rear piston would nut-shot us.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I wish that just once somebody wouldn't drop the camera and film their shoes when cool chit like that happens. I swear if I ever film something blowing up I'm rolling the entire time.
easy for you to say :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts