Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah not lots of space left :S

My main concern is how the tail-light is relocated. Do you think there is trimming involved? Would this is a re-versable process or once you do it, no going back to original unless you buy a whole new back kinda thing?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i think your right, ill keep trying to email them and get some answers.

Thanks for that picture it really helps out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
I recently bought an sv650 with this undertail kit installed. Once of the led lights went out and in trying to replaced it I have come across a problem. It is as follows: The LED 1157 light I need to replace measures roughly 1.3"L x .75"Dia. My problem would be solved immediately if I could find an LED with these dimensions or smaller. If I go any larger in diameter or length, the lens cover will not fit. Does anyone know of an 1157 LED that will fit as per this scenario...

The more expensive option is going to a different undertray and new rear light configuration. Does anyone know of a decent undertray/light combination for the 99-02 model years that wont break the bank?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Hey guys,
I recently bought an sv650 with this undertail kit installed.

The more expensive option is going to a different undertray and new rear light configuration. Does anyone know of a decent undertray/light combination for the 99-02 model years that wont break the bank?

Thanks.
I have a pic from the trunk space with this undertail from a dutch forum

This^ undertail uses the oem tail light.You can mount a other tail light in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts