Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had fun at HeatWave - I took 3rd in the Foregin Sport Bike class. There were about 25 bike (most stretched, chromed, and lowered - not to mention not really ridden). I was really happy with 3rd considering my competition. I took second at HeatWave in South Padre in May, but there were only about 10 bikes. Since it was so hot I just took pictures of hot girls on my bike as they walked by ;D

hehe :)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Ive only dated one texas girl regretably. One thing I learned tho was that texas gets sun. Sun+girl=tan...how come none of them are tan :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
damn I wanted to go to that but unfortunatly I had to go to Dallas for something. Standing out in the Texas sun is not something I will miss though

·
Registered
238 Posts
very nice pics 8) you're supposed to ask them to sit on the bike, and lean forward like thier racing. Then snap the pic from behind :shock:

Just ask Dtprb and the other KC guys :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH I got those pics too :) Not posting those though - I respect the girls in the pictures and I'm sure they wouldn't want that on the net.

·
Registered
238 Posts
RedAggie03 said:
OH I got those pics too :) Not posting those though - I respect the girls in the pictures and I'm sure they wouldn't want that on the net.
:roll: you are a true cavalier man.

·
Registered
142 Posts
"I like bikes & beer, guns & girls...."
"oooooo from Texas....."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts