Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a short ride today, stopped to take some pics by the Guadalupe river. No ASC quality stuff, just standard bike pics:

That's all, thanks for looking :)

Edit:

Bonus picture...

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice pics. nice looking bike.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Nice looking color combo, although I'm not a fan of the huge looking exhaust can. Oh, and I see green leaves and buds on the trees...I'm so jealous! More snow here...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'd kill for some green grass and leaves on the trees... it just looks dead around here, everything dead.

I like the pic 7th down the most. Wallpaper material.

·
Banned
296 Posts
That bike would look super hawt with lowers. Still looks right tho.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
lookin good.

a color matched chin spoiler would be hot!

and JMO, but I think the tank needs a little somethin, maybe a little black suzuki S.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Good looking bike. What's up with the grab bar? Custom?

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Nice pics. Good framing, good exposure, etc... all that noise. Not just a bunch of shots of the bike in a driveway with little Suzy's tricycle and a garbage can behind the bike.

Try taking pics of the bike in the shade. You'll get a little more contrast and detail. The white can make it difficult to take pics, especially in harsh light, like when the sun is low.

Maybe a couple low angle shots, looking up at the bike.

Just a few ideas. Nice pics though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

Nice looking color combo, although I'm not a fan of the huge looking exhaust can. Oh, and I see green leaves and buds on the trees...I'm so jealous! More snow here...
Yeah I don't think it looks the greatest either, but it was on the bike when I bought it, it sounds awesome, and my Givis still fit so I can't complain ;D

Good looking bike. What's up with the grab bar? Custom?
It's part of the SW-Motech quick-lock racks:

Nice pics. Good framing, good exposure, etc... all that noise. Not just a bunch of shots of the bike in a driveway with little Suzy's tricycle and a garbage can behind the bike.

Try taking pics of the bike in the shade. You'll get a little more contrast and detail. The white can make it difficult to take pics, especially in harsh light, like when the sun is low.

Maybe a couple low angle shots, looking up at the bike.

Just a few ideas. Nice pics though. :thumbsup:
TY sir ;) All of the angles are pretty similar because due to the time of day I was catching some nasty reflections at certain other angles ;D And maybe one of these days I'll figure out where I hid my little tripod...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Your part of the Guadalupe River looks way better then my part.
It looks like part of a landfill over here!

Nice pics, that white is pimp!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I don't know how you guys can paint your bikes white. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful but I can't keep my bike clean for anything, I think I'll paint mine "oil dirt grunge brownish black green flake". Great pics can't wait to see it with the new forks it's gonna look schweeeeeeet.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Nice looking bike, but you COULD have varied the angles of the bike. Cause it all looks like the same picture to me. With different background of course... but whos looking at hat, right? ;)

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Nice looking bike, but you COULD have varied the angles of the bike. Cause it all looks like the same picture to me. With different background of course... but whos looking at hat, right? ;)
At least he got the whole bike in the pic. And the light is at his back. And he kept the background clean and simple. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts