Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+1 if it's on a red first gen.

I'd like a few close ups, particularly of the mount in relation to foot peg. And a few feet back to see how it looks as a whole.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
GMSlave to the front office, please ... :evil6:

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
wow, they look really nice...I don't like the big mufflers....shorts ones are better looking

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i assume he's talking about the style where you weld/clamp the disk holder (funnel looking thing) on to the pipe, so in effect its just discs on a pipe, rather than the disks at the end of a muffler seen so far.

·
Registered
667 Posts
One of those guys from that thread pm'd me I think there are a few of us running disc only trapps. I have a few shots of it if you need. But it's 2nd gen. I have an audio clip I have to upload and post. Thing sounds mean for a 6fiddy. And I get a few more MPG to boot.

If you have any questions feel free to contact. you'll need an adapter.

This is the one I am running http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUP-344-3004&N=700+115&autoview=sku
I would like to see pics of yours.

·
Registered
835 Posts
here's a better audio clip
lemme know if I didn't copy correct as a link

·
Registered
835 Posts
12 discs, K&N, running slightly lean. can't run a sniffer with this setup so no dyno runs that use sniffers for me, it's my plugs that are my source. I'm looking into seeing if the OE puter us remappable and if so what all is involved so I'm not lean anymore.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts