·
Administrator
11,056 Posts
Awesome!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The part that took the longest was downloading all the pics. Then you just upload them to animoto.com and add your music, the software does all the transitions and effects on it's own. I wish I had the money to sign up for a pro account so I could get an HD video instead of low res. But they turn out pretty good. I think I pay $30 a year to be able to do more than just 30 second clips.

Part 2 is just about done rendering.

·
Administrator
11,056 Posts
Hey Subdude, where you around when we started doing two simultaneous tags instead of only one? Do you know why that happened?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Walo started the idea
Here's a crazy idea: let Franklin and Off1 both post new tags. Maybe having two tags out there at a time will quiet the complaining a bit. It's also nice for people who don't have a shot at a tag to have a 2nd option instead of having to wait through 3 pages of arguing before the next tag is chosen.
Post #3621 or page 91 if you do 40 posts per page.

Off1 can you send me pm with how you embed, I tried all sorts of ways and couldn't get it to work.

·
Administrator
11,056 Posts
Yeah,

Franklin! And I grabbed the same tag, at the very same place and at the very same moment. Then we both uploaded our grabs at the same time. It was really fun because although we were there at the same time we never saw each other. We took pictures of that waterpark from different angles.

Anyways, Walo suggested that the both of us uploaded new tags and changed the rules of the game. The game has been so much more fun ever since.

It’s all in posts 3610 to 3622

Just for your history books ;)

How to embed: just paste the link to your video, the youtube domain has to end with ".com". Also remove the "&feature=xxxxxxx" parameter from the url.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How to embed: just paste the link to your video, the youtube domain has to end with ".com". Also remove the "&feature=xxxxxxx" parameter from the url.
Thanks man, I guess I should have tried the easy way instead of messing with the embed code.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Nice of you to come up with a callage of the pictures taken throughout the game's history. I am sure there is more to come. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Walo started the idea

Post #3621 or page 91 if you do 40 posts per page.

Off1 can you send me pm with how you embed, I tried all sorts of ways and couldn't get it to work.
Yea not to brag or anything but I had to step up and save the game :p
Great job on the montage, remember where we are now so if you decide to do this again you'll know where the cutoff should be.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Nice job dude! :happy1: loved it!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Part 4 is up.

Getting more recent now, I am recognizing more bikes, including my own finally. Also Digasi, off1, zach and others.

I try not to talk bad about other members but reading through the thread I can't believe how abrasive and antagonistic "A" was.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts