Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright damnit! I've done the little search thing to no avail on how to post pics and yeah well no luck. Someone explain to me (like I'm a 2 year old) step by step how to post our little pics (within a thread) for all to see - thanks.............

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
find the link to the picture you need (eg http://www.donkeykong.com/bigdong.jpg) and put that link between the img and /img tags. These img tags need to be enclosed in square brackets [ ]

It'll look kinda like [ ]http://www.donkeykong.com/bigdong.jpg[ ] with img in the first brackets and /img in the ending brackets

G

·
Better than that, use the Help files to show yo uhow to do do most things.
Select the Help tab above.
A new window opens up. At the top o f that page is this...

SMF User Help: Introduction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction ? Registering ? Logging In ? Profile ? Posting ? Personal Message ? Searching

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Select 'Posting' (or just click on the 'Posting' text I just wrote - it's a link).

At the bottom of that page is a table with all the tags available to you.

As far as specifically creating it, here' the easiest method:
You're enterring a post in the message box. Type or past the link to the picture in with the rest of the tex- wherever you want it to appear.
Select the link text with the cursor. It should now be highlighted
Push the 'Insert Image button' from the toolbar above the message box. It's inthe middle row, just below the italic button [ I ]

Voila! The tags will appear around your text.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad some members still have patience 4 this...listen to frankenstein ;D Host some pics on photobucket and follow the instructions on the sticky.

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets try this

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That worked well

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
In order to post pics on this site, you need to host them somewhere else. You can get a free host account at sites like photobucket.com, imageshack.com, or afreeimagehost.com.

Once you upload the pictures to this site, it should provide you with an address to post here. You can copy the line that should look like this (without the spaces): [i m g ]http:// www. afreeimagehost. com/ upload/ 2235/ black_lowers.jpg[/ i m g]

The picture will show up here like this:

(and now someone should make this a stickie)

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice bike

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finally

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know........yellow - damn shame aint it

·
OberKommandant
6,133 Posts
toddpnewton said:
No kidding. I haven't seen the new silver with black frame/rims yet. My nipples are pointy now.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's an '03 with all it's bits powder coated black.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Liutas said:
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's an '03 with all it's bits powder coated black.
you are correct.

btw, that's a photoshop of the black lowers, but they do exist. i just need to drag the bike out and take a real pic.

G

·
stranger said:
you are correct.

btw, that's a photoshop of the black lowers, but they do exist. i just need to drag the bike out and take a real pic.
Is there no silver with new black frame? That would look pimpy fresh (as you already have surmised)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts